I’m back! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, I sure did. It was busy in a good way.
Can you believe this is HISsparrowBlog’s second anniversary? I can’t. It was just yesterday – I know it was – that I felt led to start it. I guess I’m wrong about the time that’s passed, but there’s something I know I’m not wrong about: I couldn’t have gone this long without the support of my readers.
I want to thank you: for reading my posts, for commenting, for not calling out my many mistakes. I’ve thought a lot about how to thank you. I really wanted something that might appeal to both sexes, but that didn’t work out this time. Maybe next time it will.
Still, I’m so excited to bring this to my readers. I’ve had my eye on the She Reads Truth Bible for a while, but when I came across it over the holidays I knew how I could express my thanks to you. Wait until you see it.
Here are just some of the features of this beautiful Bible:
- White (or light grey, which is what it looks to me) cover
- Wide margins: great for journaling or note-taking
- Topical index
- One-year reading plan as well as reading plans for each book
- Full-color charts
- Full-color maps
- Full-color timelines
- Beautifully illustrated key verses at the beginning of each book
- Detailed book introductions
- Christian Standard translation
- TWO ribbons
And here’s a video, because if you’re like me, you need a visual.
I cannot tell you how excited I am to see who gets this Bible.
It’s simple to enter. All you need to do is
- comment on this post below: either give me feedback (positive or constructive) or an idea for a future post. I do ask that you comment here and not on Facebook. While you’re welcome to comment on Facebook, I may not see everyone there. I should hate to miss someone in the drawing, so be sure you comment on this post below.
Unfortunately, I must restrict entrants to the United States.
At the end of the give-away, I’ll enter your names and draw randomly. You have January 11th to January 18th to enter.
Don’t hold back even if you’re related to me. You’ve been part of my biggest support, so I want to thank you, too! And, men, you can enter. Should you win, you could give your wife, sister, or mother a lovely gift.
I can’t wait to see who wins! Go!